Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Episode 17: Enough about the Scarf
Episodes are also available for free on iTunes or YouTube.
* HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY and thanks for all the virtual Valentines on Ravelry
* Megan's Serrated Scarf pattern went out to test knitters!! Thanks Annett (aka NetNet84), Amanda (aka manduh), Mandy (aka baconfairy), Angie (aka flangel813), Katie (aka katiebell), Anna (aka Phoebe25), Barb (aka knittybarb), and Barbara (aka CoffeeYarn)
* Thanks to LaLa for a short spindle session via Hangout :)
Odds and Ends:
* Jan/Feb 2012 KAL - any cardigan pattern, any yarn
2 more weeks until FO drawing, prizes will be shown next week
* Amy sewing some bags, show and tell next week!
* Zombie buttons are in the mail
* Announced that March KAL will be any pattern with self-striping yarn
Megan Finished Objects:
Serrated Scarf blocked with Inspinknitty wires
Another Serrated Scarf
Megan Next Up:
All Hands On Deck with amazing new Dyeabolical colorway ROMA
Penny the Laundry Monster out of 716knit Boss
Megan Acquisitions & Enabling:
Thanks Ashley (aka ModernKnittress) for the FANTASTIC Loopy Ewe Swap package
ZuZus Petals out of Pashmina and Plumknit Silky Cashmere
716knit is dyeing a self striping zombie colorway up for us!
Amy Finished Objects:
Shalom for KAL
Amy ACTIVE WIPS:
Serrated Scarf in Mini Mochi
Amy Next Up:
Finishing stuff and Swap stuff
Amy Acquisitions & Enabling:
More Dancing Dog Dyeworks
So many things on order I feel sick!
Thanks for joining us on our knitting adventures!